Leader in Industrial and Consumer Silicone Rubber
Dow Consumer Solutions, the world’s leading producer of silicone rubber, is a reliable source for a broad range of reliable silicone-based materials that uniquely combine unparalleled characteristics with organic elastomers.
General Advantages of Silicone Rubber
- Long service life even in harsh environments
- Rain, snow, moisture, ozone or harmful ultraviolet (UV) are hardly affected by extreme weather.
- Flexibility and resilience over a wide temperature range
- Excellent electrical insulation properties that do not change significantly under extreme environmental stress
- Improve convenience and feel of consumer goods
- Excellent sealing performance
- Ideal for many food contact situations with inert
- Extensive hardness with 10 to 80 Shore A
- Choose from a wide range of colors, from transparent to very light
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of fluids and chemicals
- Noise and Vibration Suppression
General Applications of Silicone Rubber
Get greater design flexibility with Dow’s industry leading Fluoro Silicone Rubber (FSR) portfolio. With this product, automotive manufacturers can extend the life and performance of components such as turbocharger hose liners, seals and gaskets, diaphragms, membranes and expansion valves.
- Elastomers for Automotive and Transportation
Rubber for Electrical Insulation
Silicone rubber is the material of choice for high-voltage insulators because it is highly resilient to environmental contaminants and physical stress.
- Electrical Insulating Material
Rubber for Video Equipment
A competitive global market for high performance imaging equipment, quality, reliability and durability leads to success. We have the proven silicone-based elastomers you need.
- Rubber Manufacturing Market
Rubber for Consumer Goods
Silicone rubber is used in a variety of consumer products, including baby products, keypads, sports and leisure products.
- Rubber consumer goods
- Screen printing materials for leather and textile
- Fabric Coating
- Pre-Forming Silicone for Construction
XIAMETER™ Molded Silicone Rubber produces high-quality replicas with the ability to replicate complex details with a tough but flexible mold. The XIAMETER mold product consists of two components: Liquid silicone rubber base material and catalyst or hardener
- Double Molded Materials